Let’s Repeat Last Week

The ASL Bloom App was basically the same as the app I used last week called Lingvano. They work basically the same way by testing your knowledge as you are learning it and introducing new knowledge throughout the lessons. One thing I liked best about Lingvano compared to ASL Bloom is that Lingvano did learning recaps where you could look back at all the words you learnt in that lesson and could see what the signs were. ASL Bloom also has some paid features, which is kinda a pain in the butt. 

Check out this short video I made that explains and shows how to use the app and the features a bit more. I do want to mention I finally figured out how to add in background music without it overpowering my talking/voice over on ClipChamp!

My feelings on ASL Bloom App

• Information – 9/10
  • Engagement – 8/10
  • Comments – Again, ASL Bloom is a good app to use to practise and learn ASL for complete beginners. When using an app like this, you do not have to worry about what you are going to learn next and make sure you learn all the important bits and pieces because the app tells you what is important and helps teach it to you. Overall it is a really good website for beginners and has basically the same features as Lingvano, other than the learning review. Which is why I gave it an 8.5/10 compared to the 9/10 I gave Lingvano. I did like how ASL Bloom showed you exactly how many signs you had learnt, points you earned and your streak. I find that it helps keep you more motivated to continue learning. 
  • Overall Rating – 8.5/10

You can find the ASL Bloom website or the app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store