I love EdPuzzle – ASL is great too…

If you have not already figured it out I found a new website I really like called EdPuzzle. I also enjoyed continuing my ASL journey – but I enjoyed EdPuzzle more.

I have decide not to try out a new website to learn ASL from but decided to watch a couple more videos from Sign Langauge 101. I wanted to focus more on exploring a new technology to showcase my learning. 

As many of you may already know because you are in the same boat – I have been completely swamped these past two weeks. I really love it when I have a million assignments from different classes due on the same day or within the same three day span (I actually hate it if you did not catch my sarcasm lol). Because of this I have been struggled to stay caught up this week, however my TikTok screen time went wayyyy down so I guess that is a good thing. So in order to really focus on learning about EdPuzzle – my chosen new technology – I decided to not try out a new ASL resource. 

Check out my EdPuzzle video documenting my ASL learning progress this week!

You can watch the video and answer the questions by going to the EdPuzzle website and clicking the open class button at the top of the web page. You do not need to create an account or anything just type in the class code and it will allow you to watch my video!

The class code is  –  lafozta

Or you can click here and it should take you right to the video! Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the video. 

Also check out my recent blog post about using EdPuzzle and my thoughts about it!

I also wanted to mention that for the next post, I am going to try to edit my videos – make them a bit more. I will be trying Microsoft ClipChamp and iMovie are reading some of your posts and seeing how easy to use you made them look!

I am also adding EdPuzzle ASL videos to my list of resources to try learning from!

I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you in the next post!