Learning With Lingvano

I decided to try out Lingvano this week to learn ASL. I think my phone was listening to me because after talking about my ASL learning project with a friend, many ads for the Lingvano App started showing up on my social media. I thought, why not try it out?

Check out the video I made using Microsoft’s Clipchamp. It explains how to use Lingvano, the features, and my feelings on the app a bit more!

My feelings on Lingvano app

• Information – 10/10
  • Engagement – 8/10
  • Comments – Lingvano was probably my favourite resource I have used so far to learn ASL from. It was easy to use and great for beginners. I really liked how the app would continue to test you on things you had already learned while continuing to teach you new things. I also really liked the review feature at the end of each lesson. I allowed myself to go back and look at all the words I had learnt in that lesson and remind myself of the signs for them if I had forgotten. The only bad thing I have to say about Lingvano is that some features are paid, like the ASL dictionary or more advanced lessons. 
  • Overall Rating – 9/10

You can find the Lingvano website or the app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store