The Sum of the Learning!

Reflecting on how much we have covered in this class in such a short time, I realized it was incredibly difficult to do justice to what I have learned in this video! I could have talked at length about each debate. Instead, I stuck with the similarities I noticed across all the debates and where I think we can move forward. The one thing we know for certain is that the world has changed, and whatever side of the Great EdTech Debates we landed on, we are all tasked with supporting our children and students in navigating a digital world.

It has been wonderful meeting and working with you all! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer.

10 Replies to “The Sum of the Learning!”

1. Great job on this Amy. Loved that you tried a new program to make it! I enjoyed reading all of your posts this semester and learned a lot from you! Take care!

2. Mariah Mazur says: Reply

I really enjoyed watching your video Amy! I will have to check out the program you used. It sounds like it might be even better than Canva. After watching everyone’s creative I fear I may need to branch out next time.

3. Loved being able to watch and gain a sense of what you learned during this class! Thanks for sharing a new tool with us, I will have to add it to my growing list of things to try!

4. Carol Fisher says: Reply

I appreciate the use of AI! It gives your video such a professional look and helps make your points clear. It was nice to see you in another course. I think you are a very down-to-earth person with a wealth of knowledge to share. It was nice to hear your opinions during debate. Looking forward to seeing you again in another class!

5. Sarah Clarke says: Reply

I really enjoyed watching your summary of learning video. It was put together very nicely and the real-life video footage related to your points in the summary. I felt like I could talk about each debate in more detail as well. Congrats on completing this course and good luck with your future endeavors.

6. Aradhana Sapru says: Reply

It was lovely seeing your sum of learning in the class yesterday. The insights I gleaned were comprehensive and I appreciate your approach in your debate too. Thanks for being a part of this learning journey.

7. Olajide Abijo says: Reply

Your post perfectly captures the transforming journey that this class has taken you on. It’s exciting to see how you’ve brought the discussions together and acknowledged the continuous issue of navigating our digital world. Your perspective on the significance of assisting kids in this changing context is right on. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and connecting us to new resources. Enjoy the remainder of your summer, and best wishes for your future endeavours!

8. WOW! I really enjoyed watching your summary learning video. It is flawless and composed. Your presentation is informative. I support that education curricula should be aligned with keeping in mind the trends of technology and train professionals and students both the use of technology for better education.

9. Allysia Doratti says: Reply

Your video beautifully encapsulates the diverse learnings from this course. My main takeaway is the recognition of shared challenges and opportunities in navigating educational technology. Our collective efforts are crucial in adapting to the digital landscape and supporting our students. As we move forward, how do you envision the role of educators evolving to incorporate technology effectively and address its ethical implications?

10. Amazing Video! Most importantly the editing part as it seems to be like a professional editing. You have beautifully explained your learning journey. I really enjoyed watching your summary.