• EDTC 300,  Learning Project

Reflecting on My Origami Journey

As I reach the conclusion of my origami learning project, I am filled with a sense of accomplishment and gratitude for the experiences and skills I gained throughout this journey. Over the past weeks, I’ve explored various resources and techniques, each contributing uniquely to my growth as an origami enthusiast. This final post serves as a reflection on my learning experience and the insights gained along the way. Initial Exploration: I began my journey with a curiosity sparked by a desire to learn a new skill that could enrich both my personal life and future career as an educator. Starting from basic folds and simple projects, I gradually built my…

• EDTC 300,  Learning Project

Exploring Origami with Pinterest

As I approach the culmination of my origami learning project, I turned to Pinterest as my final resource to gather inspiration. Pinterest is renowned for its visual content and diverse collection of DIY projects, making it an ideal platform to explore for origami enthusiasts like myself. Platform Overview: Pinterest is a visual discovery platform that allows users to find and save ideas for various projects and interests. It features a vast array of origami tutorials, ranging from simple to complex designs. I chose Pinterest because of its accessibility and the ability to curate boards with specific origami projects and techniques. Projects Explored: This week, I focused on discovering and trying…

• EDTC 300,  Learning Project

Exploring Origami with TikTok

This week, I decided to try a different approach to learning origami by using TikTok. After exploring various resources like YouTube and the Origami Fold & Learn app, I was curious to see how the bite-sized, engaging videos on TikTok could aid in my learning process. Platform Overview: TikTok is a social media platform known for its short, engaging video content. It features a wide range of creators who share their expertise in various fields, including arts and crafts. I was excited to explore TikTok as a resource for learning origami because of its visual appeal and the potential for quick, easy-to-follow tutorials. Projects Completed: This week, I focused on…

• EDTC 300,  Professional Learning

Final Networked Learning Post: How I Have Contributed to the Learning of Others

Throughout this semester, I have actively engaged in networked learning by contributing to the educational journey of my peers. My interactions were varied, primarily focusing on commenting on blog posts and responding with detailed feedback when needed. Below, I detail my contributions and provide evidence of my involvement. Commenting on Classmates’ Blogs A significant part of my contribution was through thoughtful and meaningful comments on my classmates’ blog posts. Each week, I dedicated time to read and reflect on their posts, providing constructive feedback and additional insights. My comments were aimed at encouraging deeper thinking and helping to refine their ideas. Here are some examples of my comments: Additionally, I…