Month: July 2024

Take Away : Learning Summary. EC&I 830

Hello everyone, Welcome to my learning summary. I can not believe we have come to an end of this journey. I did not have any idea what I am about to learn. I knew it would be somewhat about technology. At first I was feeling, this is not my cup of tea. But thanks to…

By Bithy July 23, 2024 9

Future of Education With AI Technology

Debate#3: AI technology will revolutionize education for the better Everybody knows that technology is moving quickly and changing our world at an ever-accelerating pace. At present, the blending of artificial intelligence (AI) and education is not a future possibility anymore; it is a powerful tool in students’ lives to help them be successful in…

By Bithy July 21, 2024 6

Minions of Cell Phone

Debate#4: Phones in the classroom should be banned Do our kids really need their phone in the class room? Does the benefit of technology outweigh the most concerning issue of using cell phone during the lecture ? Well, this debate could go on. Lots of people have different opinion, whether the cell phone should…

By Bithy July 20, 2024 3

Technology Has Long Way To Go

Debate#5 : Technology has led to a more equitable society To me technology means communication. I know it has different meaning to every individuals. Airport is the place where I feel the value of technology. Whenever I travelled and waited in the transit area or arrived in destination, first thing I did is connecting…

By Bithy July 20, 2024 3

Impact of Social Media in Childhood

Debate#2: Social media is ruining childhood The presence of social media in our lives is ubiquitous. TikTok, snapchat, instragram, facebook, twitter, and youtube these have become integral part of the daily life. Especially for the kids. They express themselves, connect with their friends and explore interests. Through social media children can access information. It…

By Bithy July 20, 2024 4

World Revolves Around Technology

Debate#1: Technology in the classroom enhances learning We live in a world where we can not say no to technology. You want to wake up? Set an alarm at 5’o clock. Oops, you either need a conventional table clock or you must be using the cell phone to do this job. Who I am…

By Bithy July 14, 2024 4

A Tale of a Common Girl (not so common)

When I was a little girl, everybody called me a social-butterfly. It never felt difficult to talk with strangers. My mom said whenever she was late to pick me up from the school, she found me hanging around in the teachers room and I was singing or reciting for my teachers. As if I was…

By Bithy July 11, 2024 1