Final Learning Project Post

As I reflect on my healthy lifestyle journey, I am filled with a sense of accomplishment and motivation to continue prioritizing my well being. This journey has been transformative, filled with new experiences, challenges, and triumphs. In this final blog post, I will share the highlights of my journey, the lessons I’ve learned, and how […]

Final Network Learning Post

Throughout this course, I have actively engaged in various activities to contribute to the learning of my peers. My efforts include commenting on classmates’ blogs, interacting on Discord, and creating resources to help others. I regularly commented on my classmates’ blog posts to provide feedback, ask questions, and share additional resources. This engagement not only […]

AI Tool

In the evolving landscape of education, integrating technology into teaching practices is becoming increasingly crucial. One such technological advancement is the use of AI tools in the classroom. One that is obviously popular right now is Chat GPT this particular app right now in Education comes with lots of negative and lots of positive so […]

Code

I created a Scratch project titled “Scratch Storytelling.” This project involves a character named Scratch who embarks on an adventure where users can make choices that affect the storyline. The idea of this project is to create an interactive story where users can choose what Scratch does next. Depending on the choices made by the […]