My Healthy Lifestyle Journey Part Six

Hey everyone as promised I finally was able to record a leg day workout! This workout was especially tough because the following night I had a ball hockey game so my legs already felt sore prior. Despite that I managed to force myself to get up in the morning and stay motivated to get this workout in. And it felt great afterwards that I was able to do it.

Exercise One: Squat 4sets 5reps 205 pounds.

Exercise Two: Calf Raise 3sets 12reps 270 pounds.

Exercise Three: Rear Kick 3sets 12reps 225 pounds.

Exercise Four: Leg Press 3sets 12reps 410 pounds.

Exercise Five: Leg Extension 3sets 12reps 150 pounds.

Exercise Six: Hamstring Curl 3sets 12reps 25 pounds.

As mentioned at the top this was more so just a mental battle to just make it to the gym and do this. Once I got going and got into the flow of things this was an amazing workout. Personally for whatever reason legs is my favorite muscle to workout in the morning! Something about it just feels so good in the morning rather then working my upper body in the morning for example. In terms of fuel before my workout I didn’t have anything to eat. All I had was pre workout prior to my workout which really helped lock me in. In general though since I’ve started my journey I am really starting to notice the benefits. For instance I feel very lean and much stronger then I was which is making me just wanna keep on continuing this journey.