ECS 203 was an amazing course and has provided me with an excellent understanding of curriculum and pedagogy. It was nice to discuss and work with other students through the entirety of the course. As I reflected on my blog posts, I realized that as I went on through the course, my blog posts included more of a personal connection to my understanding rather than just a summary of each reading or viewing. I find that all of my blog posts are important in their own ways, but the posts that I find to be my best written ones that demonstrate my learning, are the ones that I mentioned in my summary of learning video, which include “Blog Post 1: The Problem of Common Sense,” “Blog Post 7: Culturally Relevant Pedagogy and Place-Based Learning,” and “Blog Post 11: Queering the Curriculum and Sexuality Marking.” I also find that all of my comments on my peers’ blog posts have significantly aided my learning in this course. This includes having the opportunity to read through the comments left on my blog posts as well, which also helped me to see a different perspective of things at times. Similar to my blog posts, I see all of my comments on my peers’ blog posts as being significant, but the ones that I think are my best written include the one on Ireland’s blog post titled “ECS 203 Blog: Week 4” and the one on Brooklyn’s blog post titled “Queer and the Curriculum.” These comments gave me the chance to really think about others perspectives and share my personal relations or opinions. Overall, by listening and engaging in lecture and seminar, as well as completing each reading, viewing, blog post, blog comment, and assignment, I was able to gain a lot of knowledge that will definitely be helpful in the future. Within this video, I summarize my learning experience in ECS 203. I am very thankful to have gotten the opportunity to take this course as it has taught me some very valuable lessons!