About Me

My full name is Brianna Nicole Kutas and I am a white, able-bodied, straight, middle-class, cis-woman currently living on Treaty 4 territory. I am from a small town named Ituna, Saskatchewan which is about an hour and a half away from Regina. I have just recently completed my Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education at the University of Regina with hopes of becoming a high school science or math teacher.

Family

I come from a family of four, consisting of my dad, my mom, and my younger brother, Tristan. They are the most important people in my life, being that they are always there for me. I am also very lucky to have my boyfriend, Darian, in my life. We have been together for six years and he is always there for support and to encourage me to do my best.

Hobbies

There are many things that I enjoy doing in my spare time, but my favourite activities often involve the outdoors. I enjoy going camping, fishing, swimming, golfing, skating, snowboarding, and many other activities. In the winter months particularly, I love to go ice fishing with Darian, my friends, and my family. Another thing I recently started doing is going shed hunting for antlers, which brings about a lot of excitement when seeing what types of antlers I can find in the bushes. I participated in many extracurricular activities during my years in high school, such as curling, volleyball, badminton, flag football, and track. I also became a part of the yearbook club in my grade eleven year. One of the most important things to me is spending time with my family and friends. When with my friends I enjoy going on adventures and watching movies. I can also be found spending a lot of time with Darian and I’s chocolate lab, Ryker. I also love to cook and create new meals that come to mind while in the kitchen. I spent six summers working at the Ituna and District Regional Park as a lifeguard and concession manager, but in the summer of 2023 I began working in hospitality at Ena Lake Lodge in northern Saskatchewan, which is where I will be again this summer.