Who I am

Who I am

Hi there! I am Brooke Platt. I am a 23 year old student who hopes to be an early years educator one day. I am currently an Education assistant with Regina Public Schools and am very grateful for the opportunity to learn from a bunch of amazing teachers. When I am not at work, I can be found attending my own classes at the University of Regina. I can also be found at the Brandt Centre when the Regina Pats play as I am the Game-day Promotions Assistant there. I get to give people prizes, pick people to play games, watch hockey, and work with some of my best friends. It is so much fun!

Sports have always been a big part of my life. I grew up playing ringette, hockey, basketball, flag football and watching both of my brothers play hockey and lacrosse. I always enjoyed sports because I loved being active and this is the reason I still play sports today!

Summer is my favourite season because I love the weather and the activities you get to do in the summer time. Sunshine and blue skies is my favorite thing ever! I spend lots of time at the lake in the summer with my family and it is something that I am so grateful for. I love surfing on our surf boat and this summer I started to golf a lot more frequently too! I also love rollerblading and walking my dogs Dax and Ruby.

I love spending time with my friends & family and going on adventures. I believe in creating fun experiences and opportunities and think that the craziest ideas make for the best stories. I love concerts and country music is my favourite. I just recently went on a trip to Nashville and it was the best time ever!

Thanks for visiting my page 🙂