“Introducing Me!” -Nick Jonas (Camp Rock 2)

Hi y’all.🤠 My name is Brooke Platt and I am a second year Bachelor of Education After Degree Student. My first degree is in Business Administration where I majored in Marketing. I discovered that I wanted to be a teacher halfway through my business degree when I began working at Summer Sports School – a summer camp for kids that is ran here at the University of Regina. Check out my biography on the @urallkinected Instagram page to see what I did there this summer.

I am currently working as an Education Assistant with Regina Public Schools while I complete the last 5 classes of my Education Degree. I feel very grateful and lucky to be gaining such awesome experiences in classrooms this year before I intern next fall. 🍀

I am not very experienced with educational technology and am super excited to be taking this class to learn more about it. I am hopeful that I will find many resources that will be useful in my career.

This is my first ever blog that I have created and I am so so grateful for Katia’s demonstration because I would have struggled so hard to make this without her! I was so overwhelmed when I first started looking at this edusites website but now I feel like I finally understand how to navigate it. I may even become an avid blogger after this class.

As you may have noticed, I am a big Disney fan and I especially like High School Musical and Camp Rock 💃🎭🎤 🎧 🎼 🎹 🥁 Please watch the video below so you understand my blog title.

One thought on ““Introducing Me!” -Nick Jonas (Camp Rock 2)

1. I absolutely love the title of this blog post! As soon as I read the title, the lyrics of this song started playing in my head and I was reminded why Nick Jonas was the catalyst of me realizing I was gay haha! I’m excited to see what other references you might leave for me in your future blog posts and hear about your experiences with the class! 🙂