Hey There!

Welcome! C’mon in, grab your coffee, and stay awhile❤️

The purpose of this website is to provide teachers with a collection of resources that can aid in the understanding and execution of a work-life balance within the profession. As a former preschool teacher, I felt that this is the type of resource I needed most to reach out too when struggling to find the middle ground. I found myself often taking work home by spending my free time preparing and researching projects or activities for my students, struggling to leave the emotions at work, but mostly in finding something to do for myself. Sometimes we all just need a little bit of help, and that is okay❤️

Throughout this site you will find various links to mental and physical health resources, articles, as well as book and game recommendations. Alongside the previously stated, you will find numerous teacher planning tools. From customizable student activities to lesson and slideshow resources, behavioural management resources, and so much more! During your visit to my website, I hope that you can find some useful information, suggestions, and ideas that can aid you in learning about time management and developing boundaries. Along with some resources that can help you in the classroom, so you can leave the work at the door. 

Stated in Work-Life Balance and Wellbeing by Sara Bubb and Peter Earley they mention that “Over the last five years or so there has been mounting concern over teacher workload and the associated problems of health, wellbeing, recruitment and retention. Teachers need time to reflect on their work, plan lessons, develop skills and knowledge, and interact with colleagues.” (Bubb & Earley, 2004, pg. 3). This being said, it is incredibly important that as future teachers, current teachers, and all other educators, we make time for ourselves, manage our time, and create a stable work-life balance for ourselves. If not for ourselves, for our students. For our students in the way that when we are trying to be the best versions of ourselves, it will reflect on those around us.

Please enjoy your time exploring my site, I hope you’re able to find what you’re looking for🥰.