Games

Part of ensuring you are executing a work-life balance is having something that peaks your interests, that you can feel connected to in your free time. This does not mean you have to spend every waking minute of your free time playing a game, however it is something to fill your time that keeps your brain stimulated. Finding a game that works for you is an awesome way to fill a few spare minutes instead of mindlessly scrolling on your phone. From personal experience, finding a game that provided me with creative control, yet gave me some challenges has provided me an outlet for when I need a pick me up.

Below are lists of online game websites. Keep in mind that when using online platforms you must be conducting yourself in an appropriate manner to maintain your professionalism. As per the SPTRB Standards of Conduct, they state in Section 33 of the Registered Teachers Act that; Registered Teachers uphold public trust and confidence in the education profession. Registered teachers demonstrate this standard when they are mindful of their responsibility as a role model in school, in the community, and online (Schedule J, section 5). This being said, do not let it stop you from exploring your options, just be mindful when playing online. 

All headings are hyperlinked with the websites.

Board Game Arena

Addicting Games 

Well Games 

Crazy Games 

Webkinz

Poptropica