This is a path I walk everyday. This is the path where I take my dog for a walk. When I go for a walk it allows me to clear my mind and forget all the stress I was just feeling. When I am studying or doing assignments and need a brain break, I go for a walk down this path. It gives me a temporary break from reality and lets me forget about the rush of upcoming due dates for assignments and mid-terms.

This is my sit spot. It is along the path where I walk my dog. This is where I go if I want a little more time to myself before I go back to the stress of school, sports, and work. This is just my sit spot in Regina. My favourite spot to sit down is on the beach at my cabin in B-SAY-TAH. Relaxing and listening to the waves always gets me ready to tackle on the rest of the day.

There many things that map my emotions such as the lake, snow, football field, and my house. My dog is the one thing that maps of all of my emotions. She mimics my energy and shows the same emotions I show.

This is a picture from the top of Douglas Park Hill. This is my picture of a different perspective because of you are looking down on the Wascana Lake, and it is a great view. It is different because it makes you feel like you are on a higher level then the rest of the world.