- The information they collect on you is when you first create your account on the platform
2. They use the information to tailor your “For You” and target advertising
3. They share your information with third parties: business partners, content moderation services, measurement providers, advertisers, and analytics providers.
4. They keep your information for as long as they need it to provide you with the necessary service. They also keep it for legal claims.
5. Types of personal data they use
- Your Profile Information
- User Content and Behavioural Information
- Information from Third Parties
- Technical Information – your IP address, user agent, mobile carrier, time zone settings, identifiers for advertising purposes, model of your device, the device system, network type, device IDs, your screen resolution and operating system, app and file names and types, keystroke patterns or rhythms, battery state, audio settings and connected audio devices. Where you log-in from multiple devices, we will be able to use your profile information to identify your activity across devices. We may also associate you with information collected from devices other than those you use to log-in to the Platform. AAAHHH SCARY
The security of your personal data:
“We take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will protect your personal data, for example, by encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted via the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk.”