Crocheting? It’s a bit unraveling.

Crocheting? It’s a bit unraveling.

*Ba-dum tss*

Bad news. So, I lost a crochet tool and it was becoming my favorite tool!

I had to use the metal ones I was trying to save for the next crochet project but this was also taking quite long. So, here’s a start. I don’t know how many times I repeated for the arms this time, it made me unravel my yarn over and over again. I tried to start on the four rows of brown on my own since I had an understanding how to start on it but I kept getting stuck. (haha not a pro yet, just kidding!). Regardless, I still kept getting stuck but hey, good news… I found a better video to teach me. I didn’t really like her nails on the previous video. With this one, I made arms! I made the second arm without the video 🙂

The first one actually took me hours, I had to take a break. Took about two days just to make these but then I had to set it aside and do my other homework for another class. I came across a reel on Facebook but I forgot to send it to myself to link but I’ll add a different one, but I noticed this small pin that’s used as a marker! Luckily the next day I was invited to a party that was held at the mall, I made my way to Dollar Tree to check if there was any to buy and there was! It was the same store I bought my materials and I completely missed it! There was a selection of colorful and light colors so I chose the colorful kind. I really didn’t like the way the video showed me too (you can see below how I used to mark it) because I had to cut pieces continually to make another one because it would easily detach itself when you make it go through the holes. So, that was kind of annoying. I’m glad I came across that reel, I would have never knew it.

Anyways, I half way there. I thought of redoing the legs too, just to stay with the video but I think I might keep the two I previously made with the first one. Only because I want to learn something else while I write this blog, currently I’m working on the head now. It feels kind of embarrassing that it takes me hours to learn this, like they’re small parts… how come I’m taking long? Then I start thinking to myself that it’s progress and that I’m getting impatient with myself. It is fun though, I share my finishing limbs with my husband (haha, that sounds silly) and he says cheerful things. I can’t wait to finish this little guy, here’s a photo of what his limbs would look like if I had finished the body:

P.S. note: I mentioned how impatient I got. Yeah… I tried free handing a tiny blanket for my bear. I couldn’t get to my second row. No matter how many tries I did. So, I made a worm. Just kidding! The bear was probably like “finish me first!!”. Here’s the tiny blanket/worm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA