ASL – Part 8

This week, I went back to the same website as I did last week to continue some of my learning there since I enjoyed it last time.

The next part of SignSchool taught numbers, which I already know (see my posts Numbers, numbers, numbers and Numbers 11-20), and the phrase “How well do you sign?”

I added pictures of me doing the signs for the phrase since a video I would have added here would have been too short, but keep in mind that the signs include movement, and I couldn’t add that in pictures.

loading slideshow...

• How

• Well

• You

• Sign

I really appreciate SignSchool for the way it teaches conversational ASL.

The next lesson on SignSchool.

When I finished learning these words and phrases, the website took me back to the lessons I’d learned. I’ve officially finished the basics of “About Me,” according to SignSchool.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it. Do you have any suggestions for any different ASL tools? Is there anything you’d like to see me try to learn next?

Bernice

2 thoughts on “ASL – Part 8

1. Hello, I am also doing ASL for my learning project do you recommend Sign school or is there any others you’d recommend. As far as my recommendations I’d say Lingvano if you haven’t used it is great and super user friendly.

• I would recommend SignSchool. I have already tried Lingvano, and I’d also recommend Instersign ASL – an app. Thanks for the comment!

Bernice