The last Drawing

The last Drawing

Hi peeps,

It seems I missed one of the posts for the learning project. But now it is high time to focus on the last one. The final installment of my learning project is approaching, with a focus on gaining perspective. The one-point perspective stands out as the best choice for beginners. The video I watched includes stages.

Setting up involves establishing a horizon line and vanishing point on a horizontal line above the page’s middle. I then created the room by drawing a rectangle for the back wall using the vanishing point. Adding features include extending lines for room sides, a door, and a table, using the vanishing point for perspective. The final touches encompass erasing unnecessary lines, refining the drawing, and adding optional elements like a light shade.

Now, let’s take a closer look at the initial steps and the concluding steps. The trickiest part is often the erasing process due to mistakes. The point is to learn perspective.

One thought on “The last Drawing

1. Hey! Your breakdown of setting up a drawing using a horizon line and vanishing point is super helpful! It’s fascinating to see how creating a room involves such careful consideration of perspective.

In comparing your drawing to the one in the video, looks really close to me. Excellent work!