Cat vs. Apple

We were recently tasked with creating a little game on Scratch, and we needed to share it here on our blogs. while doing this project on Scratch, I learned a lot about how coding works. Scratch opened my eyes up to the basics of coding and how everything in it is connected. Scratch is really easy for beginners to learn to understand coding and helps give people a basic idea of how to create something. I have a few friends who use coding regularly and most of them first started coding on scratch when they were younger. I think coding can be important in schools especially since computers and technology are such a massive part of our world. Being able to understand computers and technology can help future teachers in many different ways.

For my scratch project a made a game where a cat has to run and jump over an apple. When the space bar is hit the cat jumps.

One Reply to “Cat vs. Apple”

1. You are much more tech savvy than me! I found the scratch website very difficult and could not figure it out, it was my first time coding so it was all new to me. Good job on creating a game! There’s not way I could have created something that advanced lol!