It’s a Hangover Reference! Summary of Learning :P

Can’t believe the class is over already! It’s been a whirlwind and I have greatly enjoyed listening to everybody’s debates and perspectives. The more we can think about and analyze these topics at a deeper level, the more we can begin to understand the ramifications of using technology in the classroom. This includes how it affects our student’s learnings, but it also includes how technology affects the world as a whole. Below is my Summary of Learning. Go easy on me.

Sorry for the informality of it, but I had a lot of fun making this. I was giggling like a child the whole time. If you don’t have the same sense of humour that is okay. A lot of what I discussed was elaborated in great detail by all of you and I wouldn’t have been able to make it (well at least the more thoughtful parts) without all of your hard work throughout this semester! Thanks!

Hetterley

5 thoughts on “It’s a Hangover Reference! Summary of Learning :P

1. You had me at cat. That was so funny. I had to throw my head back and loud laugh. This was such a novel idea to present your takeaways. I have really enjoyed your fun way of exploring the debates during this course. It is nice to see a younger teacher’s perspective. Your students must love you. You are funny and real. I appreciate the knowledge and life experiences you have shared. Great sharing of clips and then your understandings from them. I hope to see you in another class in the future.

2. Since the first class when it was brought up that you incorporated cats into your last summary of learning I was looking forward to this!!
    I most definitely appreciated the humor and the connections you made.
    I immediately had to start thinking outside the box knowing that my cats wouldn’t be able to compete with yours!
    Well done Greg, take care!

3. Smiling. I also have a dream, but I suppose your cat has more dreams than I do. I chuckled at each dream and I appreciate how you connected them to technology.
    Technology is indeed a global thing and this globalization will always influence how we utilize technology in our classrooms. Great job Greg.

4. I loved your idea of the cat and your sense of humor in this final summary. It was amazing looking at your video. You have brought the topics taht were part of the course very well. Thanks!!