Part 3: Canva Design School!

This week, I discovered maybe the best resource that I wish I had found even sooner!

Canva itself actually has a “Design School” with a course called TEACHER ESSENTIALS !!

Let’s dive right into it …

Kickstart Lesson Planning:

• STEP 1: OPEN CANVA & SELECT TEMPLATES FROM THE LEFT MENU BAR

• STEP 2: BROWSE THE RANGE OF RESOURCES SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR TEACHERS
  • STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR LESSON PLAN
    • I have provided examples from Grade’s 3 & 8 in the video below for different types of math lessons and worksheets!
  • STEP 4: EDIT & TAILOR THE DESIGN TO MEET YOUR NEEDS/PREFERENCES
    • In this video, I show you how to change color schemes, add elements, and make the presentation your own!
    • As a trick, you can visit Canva Color Palettes and find the one you like best!
  • The fonts I mentioned were from this TikTok:
@gyladigitals

Did you know that Canva has SECRET FONTS? I’ve rounded up some unique ones that you can use for your next project. Check out this list below: 1. Magazine letters 2. Pink Bubble Gum 3. Neon letters 4. Fluffy letters 5. Bamboo alphabet letters 6. Ice Cream Cone letters 7. @Cocomomo 8. Set:nAFENR3S-dk 9. Tropical letter watercolor illustration Try them out and let me know what you think. 🤗 If you also know some secret Canva fonts, share them in comments section. 🌻 #canva #tipsandhacks #canvasecretfonts #fonts #canvatips #canvahacks #digitalproducts #digitalproductseller #graphicdesign #canvacreator

♬ Shake It Off – Platinum Party

• Next week, I will continue using Canva Design School to show you how to edit lessons you’ve previously created outside of Canva (as pdfs, jpegs, etc.) to enhance their design!