A PEEK INTO MY LIFE!

Hi everyone!

My name is Jaylyn, more informally known as Jay – it’s easier to say … (for my friends) AND easier to spell … (for the people making my coffee – haha!)

I am currently 24 and about 363 days (trying my best not to hit 25 here). I was born and raised in Swift Current, SK and have also lives in Kelowna, BC for a few years where I completed my degree in Psychology at UBCO. I then spent a few years in the workforce doing everything from sales, to reception, to legal work, all the way to … skirting and sweeping sheep wool. That event took place while working in the “sheep shearing sheds” in Southern Australia. Thankfully, I only spent about 3 months doing that and about 5 months travelling around as I pleased :).

As of this fall, I have now began a new adventure at the University of Regina where I am taking my Bachelor of Education (After Degree Program) in Elementary.

After being here for about a month now, I am really starting to love my program and have met some awesome people along the way! My favourite part so far is having smaller class sizes where we all get to sit together at tables of about 8 people, it’s been so much easier to get to know people (and not just on a “where you from” type of level).

I am looking forward to continued education, friendship, and all the other experiences that come with living in Regina!

One thought on “A PEEK INTO MY LIFE!

1. Jerome Schmeiser says:

Hey Jay!

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you have already had some awesome life experiences! I hope that Regina can be a good home for you while you do your BEAD.