Daily Use of Technology Run-down

The use of technology has completely taken the world by storm, whether that be for educational, work, or personal purposes. Admittedly, I am what you call a “chronically online” individual. I can truthfully state that I may or may not have a million tabs open on my laptop as I am writing this blog post. Spotify, Google Docs, WordPress, and a whole lot of random search engines for any spontaneous thought or question I may have.

Technology has progressed and advanced rapidly in recent years, and I wanted to take a little stroll down memory lane. I grew up watching reruns on reruns from various channels on my parents’ cable– Disney (Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, Lemonade Mouth, Camp Rock, Hannah Montana, A.N.T. Farm, etc.), Nickelodeon (Drake and Josh, iCarly, Big Time Rush, Zoey 101, Winx Club, Invader Zim, Rugrats, etc.) or whatever my dad had playing in the living room when he got home from work in the evenings. Whether that be Family Feud, The Price is Right, or Jeopardy! on the Game Show Network. Read More