EDTC300,  Learning Project EDTC300

What do you call a pig that does karate?

My mom recently bought a lake front cabin and being by the water in the summer calls for some great bbq. I don’t know if anyone else can relate but I am a true believer that food tastes better when its cooked at the lake. To satisfy my taste buds at the lake I was on the hunt for an awesome marinade for all sorts of meat. I remember as a child when my mom would say pork chops are for supper I would react like this meme attached below: 

If you feel this way, I promise you won’t anymore with this pork chop marinade recipe. I got this recipe from the blog recipetineats the writer of this blog is Nagi and on her page she offers lots of recipes that include ingredients that can already be found in your house. She also offers free cookbooks of her recipes. I found her blog was user friendly and I liked that you can tell that she is very passionate about her blog and recipes.

I now crave this marinade frequently and I made a big jar of it so I will always have it on hand for meals at my house or for the lake.

ps. a pig that does karate is called a pork chop lol!

• Karley Van De Sype

Hey Jenna,
    I totally agree that food tastes better when it is cooked at the lake. I loved you meme because I have definitely been there! If you claim you have found a fix to pork chops I will trust you and give it a try!
    Thanks,
    Karley