Who Am I?

Hello, my name is Jordelle Lewchuk. I grew up, and have lived in Canora Saskatchewan my whole life.

My family and friends are extremely important to me, and they are a huge part of who I am today.

I love spending time outdoors, traveling, admiring the stars in the sky, going for walks, x-country skiing, and spending time at the lake in the summer.

I was an active member on my School Representative Council from grades 9-12, I played volleyball and basketball, I Ukrainian danced, and I used to teach figure skating.

I enjoy being around other people, and helping others out.

I was blessed to have exceptional teachers throughout my primary and secondary education. The joy, courage, and happiness they brought to my life inspired me to become a teacher so I can make a difference in students lives, like they did mine.

I have quite the passion for math! I have enjoyed mathematics from a young age, and this passion has only continued to grow. Because of my passion for math, and goal to make a difference in students lives, my future ambition is to become high school math teacher.

I am currently in a five-year Secondary Education program which I will obtain a Bachelor of Education and a Bachelor of Science, specializing in mathematics.