EDTC 300

Personal Learning Presentation

Hi Everyone! As this course wraps up we have our final presentations that reflect the learning that we have gained in this EDTC 300 course. Please click the link below to watch my youtube video on my personal learning:

https://youtu.be/bTL_J0uIN9Y

Cheers!

My name is Jorden Robitaille and I am currently in the Faculty of Education at the University of Regina studying to teach secondary education. I am a wife and a mother of two under the age of two. I reside in a little Saskatchewan village called Caronport. As you explore my e-portfolio it is my hope that you will learn more about the journey that lead me to pursue a career in teaching, that I can share my experiences, development, and achievements in my academic pre-service studies, and a ongoing source to update those that would enjoy following along in my future active teaching profession.

• Robyn Jones

I also use music as therapy, and I don’t know what I would do without it, I think it is an important element in the lives of many people, and I agree it helps with both depression and anxiety. I suffer social anxiety, and I hate shopping, most of all in Costco. I used to have anxiety attacks every time I went in. I don’t know if it was the combination of too many people, bad lighting and horrible noises… Now I wear my noise cancelling headset with my favorite tunes, and shopping in there is much easier.. even though I get a lot of odd looks.. LOL Good luck in your future studies.