About Me

You’ve come here to find out a bit about me. Well, my name is Jordyn McEachern, most preferably known as Jordy. I was born and raised in the good city of Regina, Saskatchewan. I graduated from Campbell Collegiate in 2021, where I met some of the best people in my life. Including friends, teammates, coaches, and teachers. I still live at home for now with my parents, and my two adorable pups Annie and Shadow. I have an older sister Chloe who now lives in the USA for school, where she goes to the University of Tulsa. She has been an amazing role model in my life, even though our personalities tend to be a bit different. I am an outgoing, bubbly person who loves adventure and new things; which I believe to be just a few qualities I would use to describe myself.

I am now currently studying Secondary Education at the University of Regina. Within that program, I will be majoring in mathematics and minoring in physical education. Where I hope to teach in a high school environment of various grades. My passion for teaching didn’t start till later in high school when I met a teacher/coach of mine (Tania Harrison) that made a huge impact on who and what I wanted to be in my future.

I am not only partaking in the University of Regina for their wonderful Education program but also pursuing my volleyball career; where I am currently playing on the Women’s Volleyball team. Sports and more specifically volleyball have always been a major part of my life. I have met some of my greatest friends through the sport and has made me develop skills that have transferred into who I am to this day. It has given me the leadership, communication, dedication, and commitment skills to benefit me outside of the sport.

Few fun facts:

• My favourite food is sushi
  • Coffee is always my go to drink option
  • I have a passion for alpine skiing
  • I enjoy getting going on adventures and getting in a nice lift at the gym