EDTC 300 Blog,  Learning To Wrap Presents Blog

Week 3- Exploring Canva To Document My Learning

This week I decided to explore Canva, I have heard wonderful things about it but have never really tried using it. I decided it was time to explore it. The app and website are free to use, unless you want the pro account then you have to pay, BUT as teachers once we have our degree, we get PRO for FREE!!! After exploring this website I plan on using it alot more. The website itself has a ton of different templates for creating anything you could want. I explored a bit and decided to search for infographics.

Once I chose my template, I clicked on the customize button and it took me to an editing page.

Once I was on here, I could easily edit text, upload my own photos, add different clip arts and add links to pictures.

This website would be a great resource for myself as a teacher as well as for my students. I honestly think this site would be rated a 3 or 4 on the SAMR model. There are so many options for students to create something completely new! Ranging from tasks being made way easier to templates, all the way to the ability to start from blank templates! Kids can create their own websites on here, videos, posts, ads, business signatures, computer wallpaper and so much more. Honestly, I am impressed.

I can’t get these pictures bigger to save my life, so here is a link!
https://www.canva.com/design/DAGT3AD325w/0i3pL4JMwcgqoKRUuMi50A/view?utm_content=DAGT3AD325w&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor