Hello world!

I am Kanwal, an educationist here in Canada from Pakistan in my semester trying to learn new things from all the experience which are waiting to unfold for me. With a teaching career of almost a decade I strongly felt this urge of exploring the other side of the world as well ! Being a teacher of Sociology and Psychology my focus always has been on conducting behavioral studies and teaching high school students about self awareness and diversity. For me even though I have done my previous degree in Organizational Psychology and HRM but I still always have had a distant relationship with technology. Being able to operate well with Microsoft , zoom and Google meet with the other way usage of PPT and prezi has been my safe zone but I will be honest I have never been too adventurous in exploring different means or apps. All the social media apps are easy to access but I wish some day I can learn to edit videos and use all the fancy software’s which make my blogs and posts more appealing.

My expectation from this course is to learn anything more than I already know and to know new people 🙂

One thought on “Hello world!