Technology in the classroom enhances learning

Benefits of technology in education

https://www.educationcorner.com/benefits-of-ict-in-teaching-and-learning/

A BIG YES !!!! Technology can enhance learning and the whole experience of knowing new things to the next level !! As a teacher from past 10years I am an eye witness to the fact that how technology has evolved the whole learning experience for the students of whole age !

Experts say that using technology in teaching and learning can increase children’s engagement in class, more than an old school textbook can as devices and apps are where today’s students live their lives.

This is a benefit for all learners as apps cater to all levels of ability and use various teaching methods to support learning. Apps also help to give teachers new ways of teaching the same thing, from games to virtual field trips.

Technology being accessible anytime from anywhere has just eradicated all the concepts of space restrictions and has made learning available for all with the help of gadgets and newly introduced age appropriate apps ! With top universities like Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge there are so many courses which can be done online and with blended classrooms provides edge of learning multi culture values. I personally enjoyed my distant learning experience in this course which resulted for me to meet people behind the screen with their wisdom and experiences and this type of learning becomes possible with the usage of technology in side the class room 🙂

6 thoughts on “Technology in the classroom enhances learning

1. Great blog post! I couldn’t agree more with your views on the benefits of technology in enhancing the learning experience. It’s amazing how technology has revolutionized the way we learn and made education accessible to all, irrespective of geographical barriers. The advent of apps and gadgets has given students a fun and interactive way of learning, making education more engaging and enjoyable. It’s wonderful to see how technology has evolved to support different teaching methods, catering to all levels of ability. I’m glad to hear about your positive experience with online learning and I hope more people can take advantage of this mode of education in the future.

2. Great post Kanwal! I agree with you 100% that technology does indeed enhance learning. I have witnessed how engaged my students become when we bring technology into the classroom and at times I have seen how they push themselves to learn more when we turn to technology to reinforce what we have covered in class. An interactive app is definitely more appealing that an old-fashioned textbook as you mentioned 😊. Technology does open a whole new world of possibilities for our students and is an excellent tool to support learning when used properly in the classroom. Well done!

3. Hello Kanwal, I know for sure that if something sparks a child’s interest, they will be more engaged in the course material. If we have to do this via technology, then so be it! -Amanda

• Right?? We have to mold ourselves on daily basis because as educationists we are dealing with humans who are growing and experiencing new things every day.