Supporting Others

June 25, 2024 0 By Karlee Michael

This semester I have loved having the opportunity to learn from others and also assist in their learning. From reading and commenting on blog posts to interacting with others in the discord. 

I only shared in the discord a few times this semester but I did find it fun and educational to see what others were posting and learning from others. Discord is something I was not familiar with at the beginning of the semester but as we went I got more comfortable and enjoyed getting to share information I found with my classmates. I also appreciated that when I had question I had this place to reach out to others to ask my questions and get answers right away. 

I loved having the opportunity to read others blogs especially the learning projects to see what others were choosing and learning from their projects. When I made comments it was often relating their post to my life or just cheering on my classmates. I especially enjoyed the posts of projects that I had done that task before like cricuting or Dayna’s gardening as it was similar to my project. Often when I was working on my project with my partner I would comment to him about something I learned about on Dayna’s post and how it would help us with our project.

Overall I appreciated being able to help others learn and also learn from others in this class.