Tasty TikTok

I am a TikTok addict! I spend hours scrolling through all the different videos. For as much time as I’ve spent TikToking you would think I know how to make them. This is not the case. When I was challenged with this assignment my mind immediately went to I want to learn how to make a TikTok. It was pretty user friendly.

Click + to Begin Creating a TikTok
Click Upload to Bring up your photos and videos

You start by making a free account. Once your account is set up it works a lot like Instagram. You click on the big plus sign at the bottom and it takes you to the video creator. From here I was a little overwhelmed. There are presets you can choose from or you can just choose to start on your own. I originally thought I would just use a preset but I decided to challenge myself. I hit upload and it took me to my gallery where all the video I had taken while cooking were stored. I added 4 short clips I had taken and they all

Select multiple videos at a time
Click Post and your Done!

uploaded really quick. My video was in place and I was easily able to add music, text, hyperlapse parts of the video and suddenly I had a really cool video I was actually proud of. The hardest part was trying to video tape with one hand and cook with the other! Maybe my next investment will be a tripod ?

Add sounds, texts and other features

Using TikTok is something I would for sure do in the classroom. I would have to look into more detail about parental controls and stuff, but as for a video creator it was really simple. Now that I’ve posted my first ever TikTok maybe I can become TikTok famous! Just kidding! But seriously, it was easy, fun and something I want to continue learning about.

Check out my video here!