Why Aren’t Cookies Called Bakies??

This week I wanted to make something and have someone else try it! Sort of like a little test for myself! I decided I would bake cookies and bring them for coffee at work! ?? I’ve baked before but I’ve never been a big baker! Usually I buy the cookie mixes where you just have to add an egg and somehow I still would screw those up!

I was stressed out, but I found this really easy recipe on tiktok! It was a one bowl mix and she said it would take 12 minutes tops! She wasn’t far off! It only took me about 15 minutes to make the batter AND bake the cookies! The recipe was super simple to follow! It said it would make 24 cookies and I only got 17, but other than that I really liked this recipe. There also wasn’t lots of dishes, which is a BIG bonus! 

The cookies were chunky, but they weren’t crumbly. They were most and most importantly they had the perfect amount of chocolate chips! I asked my coworkers to rate my cookies and they all said A+! Whether that was an honest rating or they were just happy to have cookies on a Monday morning I don’t know, but either way I am pretty proud of myself! ???