Boomerang BBQ

This week for my learning project I planned to BBQ, however the weather had other plans. It was a pretty rainy day so I opted to make my meal in my oven. I mandolined some potatoes with my tupperware mandoline and seasoned them with vegetable seasoning and roasted red pepper seasoning. I wrapped them in foil and made potato packs. Chicken drumsticks were on sale this week so I tossed them in BBQ sauce and threw those in the oven as well. The potatoes turned out great and so did the chicken, although they would have been 10 times tastier if I did BBQ them. 

To document my learning journey this week I came across this app called Boomerit. I always liked the way boomerangs turned out on social media so I decided to give it a try. The app was really simple to use. You take a 2,3, or 4 second clip and the app does the rest of the work! The app is free (which is a huge bonus), although you need to watch a 30 second ad every time you want to save a video. 

I enjoyed the app so much I decided to create a boomerang for work advertising our drink specials! Check it out! 

Not only has this journey taught me how to cook, but I also am discovering useful technology that will be beneficial later on in life.