Learning Summary: EC & I 830

Hello everyone,

To begin with, I felt like it would be worthwhile to share an account of my process in developing my learning summary for this course. That is when I felt so happy to discuss a little more of technology and in general curiosity, I searched a WeVideo app to record my summary. I probably spent that 10-12 hours editing, I even include links to make it look a bit more realistic and make sure that everything was just right. Then when I finally completed all that the app told me to do, it asked me to pay $90 for an upgraded plan, this was outrageous.

This made me get rather worried and totally demoralized which I blame for the current low self-esteem. Therefore, I had to start afresh and created a presentation on the Canva application. It was actually like doing double the work and to be honest, the entire evening I was trying to decode. Luckily, a friend on Discord gave me a solution: recording the screen. It worked wonders!

I kindly ask you not to measure me by the cover or the words that come out of my mouth. There are cases when I am afraid or under pressure that causes me to stammer and I might pause while speaking. This is the link of my video.

All of you, thank you a lot for the wonderful session. Each of you has taught me something new, and through your responses, I was able to discover new things, which made me a wiser person.

At the end, I would like to say that, If this experience has taught me anything, it’s that, while technology might provide unforeseen obstacles, it also provides great solutions. It’s all about how we decide to use it.

Have a happy Summers!!
Until Next Time!!
Kavita

7 thoughts on “Learning Summary: EC & I 830

1. Hi Kavita,
    Sneaky product sellers do that…that an aspect of digital literacy we all need to learn more about. A lot of companies use this deceptive model. I enjoyed listening to your candid views!

2. Hi Kavita,
    Do not worry, your learning summary video came out perfectly. So your hard work paid off. You have explained your understandings of educational technology and shared your opinion about it. I do agree that technology is crucial not only for education but in every aspects of our life. You enjoy your rest of the summer. See you next time

3. Your summary of learning for EC&I 830 is both insightful and personal. I particularly appreciate your candidness about the challenges you faced with technology and your perseverance in overcoming them. The main takeaway for me is your reflection on the dual nature of technology: it can present obstacles but also offers innovative solutions. Reflecting on your experiences, what strategies do you plan to implement in your future teaching to help students navigate and troubleshoot technological challenges effectively?

4. This has been a wonderful summary of learning and yes, it is outrageous taht they demand so much money for it. Your thoughts are clear and and this is a comprehensive overview of the learning that we have learnt about in the course. Thanks for being a partner in the debate.

• Thankyou so much Aradhana, I really loved working with you and have learnt alot under your guidance. Thanks again!