Becoming a Teacher

Why do you want to become a teacher?

I want to be a teacher, because if I instill a love for learning in these children who enter the classroom, I believe that their love for learning will last a lifetime, and because these students are the next generation, that means their growth will be in harmony with society have a certain impact. Teachers play a big role in whether this influence is good. By being a teacher, it allows you to connect with your children in a more personal way than other jobs. Not only become the person they learn, but also the person they can trust and talk to.

What is the job of a teacher?

The teacher’s job should be more than just reading, writing and arithmetic. Their job includes being a role model, influencer, and encourager for students. Every student has the potential to learn and succeed, but they are not always in an environment that promotes this potential. Some students need the help of teachers to find it. Teachers should be role models, motivators, and always have confidence in the safety of students.

Am I a teacher 24 hours a day?

Believe it or not, but to this question, my answer is “yes”. As a teacher, I need to be a role model and take responsibility, because my actions will always be paid attention to by the school and the community. Every interaction in my community or school may be with students, parents, colleagues, etc., and everyone can witness, so I must continue to be professional and remember that being a teacher is part of my identity. Like my name, because in the eyes of the school and the community, what I represent is the authority of education.