Who am I?

Who am I?

Hello and welcome to my e-Portfolio! My name is Lyndzee Goudie, I am 18 years old and I was born and raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. I am in my first year of university in the Faculty of Education at the University of Regina. I am majoring in secondary English and minoring in social studies.

My journey to wanting to become a teacher really started when I was in high school. My high school experience was what shaped my path into wanting to become a teacher, especially when I made it to my grade 11 year. I had some incredible teachers who really inspired me to go into the field. Seeing and hearing how passionate they were about what they taught got the idea in my head about becoming a teacher. I have always loved books and writing and I never thought about sharing that passion with anyone let alone teaching it until I had them. After being in their classes, it did not take very long for me to realize that I wanted to become a teacher and started to get serious about the idea and plan my academic life around reaching that goal. 

My goal is to receive my degree in education and I hope to one day go for my master’s of education.