Blog Post #10

Hey Everyone! I decided for my final blog post I was going to make a presentation outlining my contributions to the learning of others. The link attached below is the link to my Google presentation! https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mG-fTv9qJvj8c2OR_vjT5hw3ll0Do27iw-iuWCHXro8/edit?usp=sharing    I felt that this was an easier method to show you my contributions to the course! Thanks to…

By Maddie April 8, 2024 0

Blog Post #9

The AI tool I chose to look at this week was Chat GPT because it is the only AI tool besides Grammarly I have tried using! I know we discussed Chat GPT a lot in class, but I have only explored this one and have had experience with it! I feel like this AI resource…

By Maddie April 3, 2024 0

Post #10 – A Breathe of Fresh Air!

This week was the most relieving and rewarding week of them all! I finished the main work of the bathroom which was everything I planned to fix at the beginning of this learning project. For this week the new addition to the bathroom is the door (I am unbelievably happy for this one to be…

By Maddie April 2, 2024 4

Blog Post #8

Hey everyone! Here are my thoughts for this week’s blog post, enjoy! Thinking about all of the topics we considered in class, I found cyber vigilantism to be quite a discussion starter for myself! I find that recently cyber-vigilantism more specifically cyber-bullying is easier to do now than ever before. With the high rates of…

By Maddie April 2, 2024 0

Post #9 – Trouble in Paradise

This week I was able to complete almost everything I wanted to successfully, while also incorporating a new digital tool (I most likely will not be using it again). I was able to finish the baseboards, apply all new hardware, put the cabinets back together, clean the bathroom, and put out décor (like towels, and…

By Maddie March 27, 2024 0

Blog Post #7

Throughout this course, I have come to understand that increasing our collective digital literacy seems like the best way to combat fake news and the dangers that may accompany it. I feel there are many reasons people fall for fake news Why do people fall for fake news? – Fake News – Research Guides at…

By Maddie March 25, 2024 0

Post #8 – Starting To See the Finish Line

Hello Everyone! For this week’s learning project post, I felt I had another successful week, where I was able to accomplish most of what I wanted to in my bathroom renovation! I was able to finish the baseboards and finish the handles for the cabinets. They are painted, but not attached back onto the cabinets…

By Maddie March 20, 2024 1

Blog Post #6

Log in | Codecademy For this blog post, I honestly struggled! Before our class, I didn’t know anything about coding and to be honest in high school when we were given the presentations, I would do anything besides the task I was supposed to! When I first logged into Code Academy, I was overstimulated with…

By Maddie March 20, 2024 0

Post #7 – Step by Step!

Hello everyone and welcome back! This past week was another busy week for me, as I am preparing for my three-week block! I was able to achieve most of my to-do list, however, I did not get to finish all of it! I was able to finish the bathroom floors and paint the cabinets. I…

By Maddie March 10, 2024 3