Post #5 – Vlogging Beginner

For this week, I decided to use a new digital tool to help document my progress with my bathroom renovation. Everything I need to say is in the vlog YouTube video attached below. I do not vlog much, so this was a new experience for me! I was happy to be able to say…

By Maddie February 19, 2024 3

Post #4 – A Spackle Demonstration

For this week, I decided to use a new tool to help document my renovation progress in my bathroom. This week I did not get the chance to focus on the shower at all because I spackled all the walls and sanded them so they will be ready to paint this weekend! I also did…

By Maddie February 13, 2024 4

Blog Post #4

By Maddie February 13, 2024 1

Post #3 – Wallpaper and Baseboards Gone!

This week I wanted to give another update on my bathroom renovation! I started this week off by going in the opposite direction I planned too. Instead of using the pressure washer to clean the shower, I did some other renovations within the bathroom, and the following week I will use the pressure washer to…

By Maddie February 4, 2024 3

Blog Post #3

Exploring Michael Wesch’s Lecture  After reflecting on our lecture and the YouTube lecture by Michael Wesch while thinking about our changed world and the new culture of participation, I found a significant change between now and the future we are pushing towards. Michael Wesch discusses how certain social media apps are becoming more popular, and…

By Maddie February 4, 2024 1

Paint Colour and Wallpaper

I sat down with my mom, and we finalized the new wallpaper choice and paint colour. I have attached the photos down below of the finalized choices! I also will be painting the cabinets within the bathroom white, but I do not have a photo of that. (I recommend looking at the reference photos because…

By Maddie January 30, 2024 1

Post #2 – A Cleaning Lesson!

This week I started focusing on cleaning the bathroom and mainly focusing on the shower because it hasn’t been used in probably over seven years! I started by going into the cleaning blind, but I don’t think that was a smart choice because I was mixing products, I knew nothing about mixing so before continuing…

By Maddie January 29, 2024 2