Here. We. Go! (Joker voice)

This week I started doing some research into what apps might be good and where to get started with stop motion. I started by talking to some former students of mine and hearing what they had to say and the experiences that they have had. I then did a little bit of my won research and have come down to the appĀ Stop Motion Studio.

Once I decided on the app that seemed to be the best based on reviews, articles, and the opinions of my students, I started looking into the app and how to use it. After downloading the app, I realized that the app provided multiple tutorial videos that I could watch as well as other example videos from other creators. I took it upon myself to look into YouTube as well to find some more in depth tutorials and some general tips for stop motion.

I’m super excited to get going. This week I plan on fooling around with the app to get used to using it. I would also like to start coming up with ideas for my final project… I’m think maybe a StarWars/Harry Potter crossover maybe? Stay tuned for details…

Tutorial sign on a wooden table in a room with lights

2 thoughts on “Here. We. Go! (Joker voice)