The Beginning of the End

I feel like at this point I have at least tried all of the skills when it comes to Stop Motion and usingĀ Stop Motion Studio that I feel comfortable trying right now without pushing myself too far and trying skills that I wouldn’t be able to master. Now is the time to start working on my final project.

I started by asking the help of my class for ideas for script/story line. This was a lot of fun as I only gave them a few parameters to work with. I have a lot of LEGO at home… I gave them the ideas of Star Wars, Harry Potter and The Simpsons to work with. I also gave them the option to come up with an original idea as I have a lot of regular LEGO that isn’t affiliated with any sets. We bounced some ideas around the class, some absolutely ridiculous and some were actually pretty good. It was a really good opportunity to hang out with my class in a casual setting and for them to get to know that I am still participating in creative projects as a student right now as well!

I have started coming up with some of my own ideas based off of what they brought forward and I’m making some progress. The idea of a Star Wars/Harry Potter crossover could be a lot of fun, and also hilarious. I’m still open to ideas! If anyone has any fun ideas of how I could incorporate the themes that I proposed above, that would be amazing! I think I’m going to have a lot of fun putting together my final project and can’t wait to really get going on it!

Let me know if you’ve got any fun ideas as well!

Time To Write Typewriter Concept

Photo by Ivelin Radkov

One thought on “The Beginning of the End

1. The ideas you have going have a lot to do with non-fiction and fantasy. Coming from a Harry Potter fan, I say the more magic and mystical the better! Love the idea of an original script/story line. Looking forward to seeing the final project:)