Who doesn’t love a good TikTok!!? #knittingrules

As I started on the next step of my learning project, I hit a road block. I unfortunately made my cast on too tight which caused me to unravel it and start again. At first it was a little disappointing but then I remembered that practice makes perfect and the more practice I did, the better my project would be! As I started my cast on again, I was able to finish it pretty quickly because my hands felt like they had a memory of their own.

Now for the next part, the garter stitch. As I was thinking about my next online resources, I was going to learn from I immediately thought ‘TikTok’. TikTok as we all know has becoming a great way to learn many different things. I watched a few videos before I found one that explained it the best. It took me a couple rewinds to fully understand. Once I understood the garter stich I was on my way! As I continued to repeat the steps, I learned that it was actually relaxing me and felt a sense of calmness. I am looking forward to the next step and resource I find!

@ciaistudio

beginner knit tutorial: how to do a knit stitch and garter stitch! #knittingtutorial #knittingtiktok #knitting #howto #handmade #slowfashion #knittok

♬ Chill out lofi hip hop(912904) – osuga satoshi