Did I do it??

This week on my learning project I have unfortunately learned nothing new. Although, I have still continued to work on my scarf. I never realized how time consuming this hobby can be! What I mean by saying this is, when I am knitting I have to be solely focused on what I am doing. If I make a mistake in my scarf I unravel it and start again. I will knit for hours and hours and feel like my scarf should be complete. However, I take a look at my progress and realize I have a long way to go. I don’t mind how long it takes, as it is a relaxing hobby and doesn’t feel like “work.”

I am almost at the end of my yarn but my scarf is not even close to being finished yet. This made me think about my next step, “What do i do? Will I have to have a mini scarf? All this work and I don’t even get t o show it off.” All these types of questions flooded my head. I then thought “hey, I taught myself how to knit online, why can’t I teach myself how to connect a new piece of yarn to my current one?” So I started looking online for different resources that could help me achieve this. 

You’ll have to check back on my next post to see if I was successful or not with connecting them!