Introductory Blog Post: Here Is A Little Bit About Me

Hey everyone,

So to begin, my name is Meghan LeCuyer and I am currently 19 years old. I grew up on a farm near Nipawin Sask. I have three horses, three black cats (yes, three solid black cats and I can tell them all apart), and two dogs. A couple weeks ago I made the move to Regina to continue my studies here at the U of R. I am a second year education student and I have enjoyed every step of the program so far.

I do have general experience with technology – mostly because I grew up with it! I did my first year of university online which allowed me to expand my technology experience even more. Doing university online has given me many skills on learning through technology and self motivation. Online learning can be a difficult task, but very rewarding when done correctly.

Now onto blogging – I am not a blogger. I have no prior blogging experience but I am very excited to learn and build my skills throughout the semester.

Two the left are two of my horses, Toothy and Banner. Toothy seems like a weird name but it is short for Toothless from the movie, How To Train A Dragon. And Banner is, well, Banner. I have no way to describe her other than she can be a pain but she is also my best friend.

Here is the link to my twitter profile (hopefully it works!). Twitter is also not something that I am familiar with but I am sure that I will adapt as the semester advances.

I look forward to meeting and working with everyone this semester,

Meghan

This entry was posted in EDTC 300, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.