Philosopy

I want to look at the world through eyes of equality, walk through life’s journeys in strides with strength and take my turn at trying to be a part of changing the world. Culture to me is the most important part of a classroom and I want to share mine with many and all students for years to come. Currently my goal is to educate myself while maintaining the duties of being a parent. I wish to complete university to become a middle years teacher. My long term goal is to create a welcoming environment that creates a sense of safety and security for learners and educators. Next I hope to begin the school year off by relationship building and getting to know each and every individual who has come to learn. This building will continue to evolve throughout the school year. I believe success at schools starts with understanding of the student as a whole to ensure their unique needs are accommodated while in their sacred place of learning. Finally, I wish for all needs to be met and for all to succeed even when there are days of defeat. I believe days do become more challenging as our world evolves so a culture promoting the importance of team work is essential in the upbringing and education of our youth. I believe we must teach with open eyes, minds and hearts, each to their reasonable extent in order to build long lasting positive school experiences for all in the community of education.