- What is Orange Shirt Day?
- http://clairekreuger.ca/ and How to teach treaty education
- Muffins For Granny: a powerful documentary about the impact the Residential Schools had on several survivors
- The National Center of Truth and Reconciliation is a great resource to use to help teach about the truth of Residential Schools and reconciliation for all grades.
- I received this booklet, Truth and Reconciliation: What is it about? A discussion booklet for the classroom, in my ECS 100 class and it informs us about the truth of Residential school and ways Canadians are all coming together to start the process of reconciliation