Summary of Learning…Now what?

This class has been nothing short of wonderful, engaging, and thought-provoking. It’s allowed for so much reflection and critical thought regarding how we, as educators, can use social media and technology to engage our students in various capacities.

This video, as my final summary of the course, discusses what I’ve taken away from this class. The course content has impacted several aspects of my work as an administrator – everything from extensions, to appropriate use of social media, to social media activism, as well as the potentials of AI – there has been so much knowledge acquired.

Thanks for following along with my journey in this course. It’s been a slice!

Summary of Learning

One thought on “Summary of Learning…Now what?

1. Your journey seems to much co relatable to mine. You really did a flawless work with very good effects on people and students. A lot is there to learn about your video and I will definitely implement these in my classroom. Now a day technology becomes an integral part of our day to day life. So it’s very crucial to adopt it as soon as we can so that we can match the tune and will be an effective educator in our future.