Checking out Feedly

This week I explored the website called Feedly. I found some amazing resources by just simply searching some keywords. I struggled for a bit thinking of where I wanted to start my search. I decided to start by searching the word EDtech.

Here are some of the EDTech sites that I followed on Feedly:

Link to site here
Link to site here

I followed these sites because EDTech is a topic that I have little to no experience with. I hope that by following these websites, I will be able to widen my resource list. After exploring the EDTech feed for a bit, I decided to search for some kindergarten resources. For my internship, I was placed within a kindergarten classroom and I loved it! I am hoping that sometime in my teaching career, I will be able to teach my own kindergarten classroom. These are just a couple of the kindergarten sites that I found:

Link to site here
Link to site here

After looking through all the possible educational sites that my brain could muster, I decided to see if there were any sites about drumming. I was surprised to find a large number of resources for drummers. The only downside was that I could not find a lot of resources for beginner drummers. Here are some of the drumming sites I followed:

Link to site here
Link to site here

For my first time navigating through the Feedly site, I found it very easy to manage. I found it very simple to find exactly what I was looking for and there were hundreds of sites that I was still unable to look at. This resource is something that I would definitely recommend to not only educators but to anyone. I was able to find resources that not only applied to education but my personal interests. If you end up exploring Feedly as well and find some awesome resources, please send them my way. Feedly is a must-have!