Work Experience

Substitute Teacher, SECPSD (Jan. 2023 – Present) 

• I have taught for a variety of teachers and classes in Yellow Grass, Pangman, and Radville. 

Education Intern, Pangman, SK (Aug. 25th – Dec. 22nd 2022)

• Co-operating Teacher: Tammy Friesen (Pangman School)
  • Responsibilities: I had the opportunity to watch, learn, and assist in teaching grade 6-9 with my co-operating teacher for four months. For three weeks, I taught Social Studies 7, ELA 6-9, PE 9, Health 6, and Math 1-2 full time on my own. I also provided support to other teachers and support staff when needed.

Secretary, Pangman, SK (May 2021 – Present)

• Responsibilities: I am in charge of maintaining the church’s social media sites, responding to emails, creating bulletins and posters, organizing files, etc.)

Bookkeeper, Ogema, SK (2020 – 2022)

• Responsibilities: I assist with maintaining books and doing other organizational activities for three companies associated with MGS (McCracken Grain Solutions Ltd.)

Piano Teacher ( Nov. 2020 – Aug. 2021)

• I taught 3 students basic piano skills. 

Play-School Helper, Ogema, SK (Oct. 2021 – April 2021)

• Responsibilities: I helped assist with doing lessons, games, and songs once a week for children aged 3 and 4.

RBC Client Advisor, RBC, Ogema, SK (Sept. 2018 – Dec. 2019)

• Responsibilities: Regular banking procedures and activities (money deposits, withdrawals, dealing with cash, providing support to customers)

Daycare Worker, Pangman Daycare Inc., Pangman, SK (May 2018 – April 2021)

• Responsibilities: I played with the kids and helped with providing a fun and save environment for them to grow and learn in.

PLRD Summer Student, Veteran, AB, Consort, AB and Altario, AB (June 2017 – Aug. 2017)

• Responsibilities: I largely did school yard maintenance which included mowing, weed whacking and occasionally spraying weeds, as well as janitor work and painting.

Cashier/Restock/Cleaner, Consort Food Fair, Consort, AB (Feb. 2015 – Aug. 2016)

• Responsibilities: I worked with the cash register, put fresh stock out on the days that it was delivered to the store, restocked dry goods, swept and mopped the floors, and cleaned the bathrooms

Teen Camp Counsellor, Veteran Family Camp, Veteran, AB (July 2015 – 2016)

• Responsibilities: Cabin leader for approximately 15 girls ages 13-15. I supervised them for the week and helped care for them and attended to their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.

Kids Camp Counsellor and Games Director, Trossachs Bible Camp, Trossachs, SK (July – Aug. 2016)

• Responsibilities: Cabin leader for approximately 15 girls ages 7-9. I supervised them for four days and helped care for them and attend to their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. I also helped lead games for all the kids during family camp for a week.

Volunteer Experience

Youth Leader (May 2018 – Present)

• South Sask Victory Church, Ogema, SK
  • Give young adults and teens a safe place to hang out and have fun. I help lead games, help with providing snacks, and have some opportunities to speak about different topics.

Worship Music Leader (2016 – Present)

• I play the piano and sing each week on Sunday. I also led a youth group music band in 2020-2021, providing them with instruction of how to play instruments and play together as a band.

VBS (Vacation Bible School) Leader & Helper (August 2019 – 2022)

• South Sask Victory Church, Ogema, SK
  • Our Ogema VBS is a summer children’s program where for three days, children ages 6-12, get to come together and play games, eat snacks, make crafts, sing songs and other activities at the Ogema South Sask Victory Church. I have helped in all these areas, as well as plan games and activities.

VBS (Vacation Bible School) Helper (August 2009 – 2012)

• Veteran Full Gospel Church, Veteran, AB
  • VBS is a summer children’s program where for a week, they get to come together and play games, eat snacks, make crafts, sing songs and other activities at Veteran Full Gospel Church. I have helped in all these areas, as well as play a role as an actress during our skits times.

Kids Clubs Helper (October 2009 – 2015)

• Kids Clubs is an afterschool program where kids in grades of 1 to 6 are eligible to come and take part in games, crafts, snacks, and more. I helped with snacks, crafts, point store and everywhere else needed.

Soccer Ref and Coach (2011 – 2015)

• Veteran Minor Sports, Veteran, AB
  • I would help ref games during the soccer season, and for one season, I co-coached a younger kids soccer team, which included practicing soccer drills and playing games.

Go Discipleship Program (September 2015 – 2017)

• Eston College, Eston, Saskatchewan
  • Go Discipleship is a program at Eston College that focusses on Social Justice. We learn about different areas such as human trafficking, lack of clean water, homelessness, poverty, AIDS, and other issues that are in our world. Each month, as a team, we travel to different cities in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba to help serve. This includes; visiting old folk’s homes, leading youth group, sorting clothing, serving food in soup kitchens, making cookies at the Ronald McDonald House, handing out cookies and hot chocolate, preaching/leading worship in churches, painting walls, washing windows, etc.