Week 4- The “Good” Student

To be a good student means that the student learns in the particular way the teacher teaches the information the teacher needs to get across. The student also does not question what the teacher says but instead absorbs the information willingly. Or as They state in chapter 2

“ A good student is one that learns the required material and does what is required to show that they have learned it efficiently.”

The only one who really benefits from this common sense style of teaching are the students who have proficiently been able to adapt to these methods of teaching are the ones who will be privileged by this common sense way of teaching students. This usually includes students who have already been taught by this method. The students who question what they are learning or have difficulty learning in this structured manner, tend to dislike school and become seen as the problem students. When teachers fall into this Common sense way of teaching it makes it impossible for the teacher to understand why the student is failing or misbehaving.

9 thoughts on “Week 4- The “Good” Student

1. best Headache medication

Thanks for your concepts. One thing we’ve noticed is banks along with financial institutions are aware of the spending practices of consumers while also understand that most of the people max out there their real credit cards around the getaways. They properly take advantage of this specific fact and commence flooding your current inbox along with snail-mail box using hundreds of no-interest APR card offers just after the holiday season comes to an end. Knowing that should you be like 98% of American community, you’ll rush at the possiblity to consolidate card debt and shift balances for 0 apr interest rates credit cards. ihhhgjl https://headachemedi.com – best Headache medication

Reply
  2. Meta Search Engine

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Reply
  3. Kaeli

You made a good point that a good student is not only one who does what the teacher says but they are also one that does not question what the teacher says as well. I am wondering how we position ourselves as teachers to be open to questions and criticisms by our students.

Reply
  4. Taylor Moldenhauer

Hi, I completely agree with you on how you said it is only the students who know this type of teaching style who are going to benefit. Every student will learn differently, so if teachers only teach in one way only a certain amount of students will benefit.
    Thanks for sharing!

Reply